Training Organization: DONA
Trainer: Trena Gallant
Where: Saint John's, NL
Cost: $450 CAD(see website for early bird discounts trenagallant.com)
This three day workshop will educate and prepare participants to support birthing parents and their support people throughout pregnancy, birth, and immediately following the birth. This workshop is approved for:
- Approved for 10 CEU's with Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS).
- 24 Category A CEU's with PEI Massage Therapy Association (PEIMTA).
- 13 Category A CEU's with College of Massage Therapists of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Earn 24 CEU's toward DONA Postpartum Doula Recertification.
- Approved for CEU's for Lamaze Childbirth Educators.
Cost is $450 CAD(see website for early bird discounts trenagallant.com), and includes Childbirth for Doulas (required for certification with DONA), workshop manual, 24 hours of training, and membership to a group for Birthing Professionals, where you will receive ongoing educational opportunities, information, and access to a supportive group to help you along the way!