Training Organization: DONA
Trainer: Trena Gallant
Where: Halifax, NS
Cost: $400 (before Jan. 1, 2018), $425 (before Mar. 1st, 2018), $450 AFTER Mar. 1st, 2018
For more information and early bird discount click here.
Description: This three day workshop will educate and prepare participants to support birthing parents and their support people throughout pregnancy, birth, and immediately following the birth. This workshop is approved for:
- Approved for 10 CEU's with Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS).
- 24 Category A CEU's with PEI Massage Therapy Association (PEIMTA).
- 13 Category A CEU's with College of Massage Therapists of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Earn 24 CEU's toward DONA Postpartum Doula Recertification.
- Approved for CEU's for Lamaze Childbirth Educators.
The cost includes Childbirth for Doulas (required for certification with DONA), workshop manual, 24 hours of training, and membership to a group for Birthing Professionals, where you will receive ongoing educational opportunities, information, and access to a supportive group to help you along the way!